Environmental Futures: Pathways to ImpactMarch 26, 2017
What does your environmental future look like? Whether you are just beginning your journey or are already well along your path, you will be inspired by this distinguished panel of sustainability change agents. This group of Wake Forest alumni and guests have dedicated their lives to the environmental sector through careers in leadership, policy, and protection.
Led by former Acting Deputy Administrator of the EPA and incoming Director of the Sustainability Graduate Program, Stan Meiburg, these experts will share insights into their own impact careers in the environmental field.
- Dan Fogel: Director of the Sustainability Graduate Programs, Wake Forest University
- Lyons Gray: North Carolina Utilities Commission; former Chief Financial Officer, EPA
- Benjamin Grumbles (’82): Secretary of the Environment, State of Maryland; former Assistant Administrator, Office of Water, EPA
- Stan Meiburg (’75): Former Acting Deputy Administrator, EPA; Incoming Director of the Sustainability Graduate Programs, Wake Forest University
- Jim Perdue (’73): Chairman of Perdue Farms
- Laura Vaught (’93): former Associate Administrator, Office of Policy, EPA
- Mona Lisa Wallace (JD ’79): Partner, Wallace & Graham
- Wesley Warren (’76): Win With Green Consulting, President; Former Director of Policy Advocacy, NRDC
Environmental Futures: Pathways to Impact will take place at 6:00 p.m. on March 29, at Wake Forest’s Byrum Welcome Center. This event is free and open to the public. RSVP on Eventbrite. Additional information can be found on the CEES website.
Hosted by the Sustainability Graduate Programs and the Center for Energy, Environment, and Sustainability.